FAQS

Ok I’m addicted to sex, what can I do?
You can continue to indulge in your sexually addictive behavior while destroying everything important in your life or you can get help. You can try to stop it on your own but look in the past you have tried and failed numerous times in the past. If you continue trying to stop on your own you might not get the results you are looking for. Looking for help isn’t anything bad or being weak, it is the best thing you can do for yourself. However, your worst choice would be if you choose to do nothing about your sex addiction. The best option for you to overcome sex addiction is to find someone who has been through it themselves, helped others and can help you.

I've been trying to stop my sex addiction for years and I have failed. I feel like I will never be able to overcome it.
You can overcome your sex addiction if you learn how to overcome it correctly. It is hard for you to believe now because you are not dealing with the addiction correctly. Overcoming a sex addiction is different than any other addictions because sex is very complicated issue. It involves one’s close feelings. If you continue to use willpower, use 12 step or conventional licensed therapy you will most likely continue to fail.

How long will it take to overcome my addiction?
Some addictions can be stopped immediately. Others take weeks or months.

How much will it cost?
Compared to any other method/approach available my counseling is very affordable. Personally, I believe overcoming an addiction is worth whatever the cost might be. Because as an addict you are a slave to your addiction. You don’t know when it will call and what you will do to satisfy it. Overtime addictions become expensive and not just financially.

Do I have to go to meetings?
No way. Rather than going to meetings for the rest of your life, you will be taught how to stop on your own any time and under any situation.

What if I also need help with other addictions.
Since 1995 I have helped people with other addictions as well including alcohol, drugs, smoking, eating, working, etc.