Contact

Overcoming an addiction is one of the most rewarding things a person can do. I know because I overcame four addictions myself with the approach I have been teaching my clients to overcome their addictions for over 15 years. My approach is so effective and fast that I still use it to help people overcome their addictions. My approach will enable you to stay in control under any circumstances once you've stopped. You can do the counseling online or in person. I have worked with clients online for over 10 years. They've been very pleased with the results. You'll start with a free half hour online consultation. If what you have read makes sense to you and would like my help you are welcome to contact me. I can help you with your addiction(s). Whatever you tell me will stay in confidence.


To Schedule An Online Session, Leave A Message :
Email: jaybaines30@gmail.com

In Email include:
your first name
addictive behavior(s)
your age
your relationship status
any additional comments

I will respond back promptly. Thank You.